Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Eyes On Me

Eyes_on_Me
Color by COLOURlovers
Creativitycolors
Color by COLOURlovers
When I went to colourlovers I found a cool pattern by meruchan I really liked the colors.  The title was "Eyes on Me" but it reminded me more of waves (I didn't see any eyes). The pattern was originally made by jimmyjames.  I think you could use it in a lot of different ways.  Personally I'd use it for my room at home, the colors (there are only two) aren't too bright.  I'd like to put the pattern on the top part (like the first 9 inches) of the wall stretching all around and then paint the rest of my room the first color in the palette.  But you could also use it as a background for almost anything!  I'd like to see it as a background for someone's blog or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment